Tuesday 30 April 2013

Makeup Look #3: Adele Inspired Champagne Look

Hello everyone, for look number three, I have chosen to do an Adele inspired champagne look. I believe this look is great on girls with  I believe this eye look would go great with all colored dresses but mostly patterned, red, pink and orange dresses like the ones illustrated below. 

                           


                                 


So here is the tutorial: 





Primer: Here we are using a white primer because when you look at Adele's makeup, it is very light almost white on the eyelid. Therefore, to enhance this, we use a white primer instead of a skin toned primer.

Eyeshadow: For eyeshadow, we are using a light champagne color all over the lid with a soft brown in the crease to add slight definition followed by a slightly darker color in the outer corner. The goal of this look is to keep the eyelid very light in color to focus on the eyeliner. 

Eyeliner: The eyeliner in this look is crucial. When you look at Adele, she always has a very large cat eyed winged out liner and this is what we are going for. Personally, I do not like to wing out my eyeliner for the simple reason that I believe it does not look good on me. But feel free to make it as large as you wish since this is the point of this look. 

Contouring and Highlighting: The contouring and the highlighting for this step is the exact same as int he silver smokey eye look. We are using cool colors once again for this look which means you want to stay uniform on the face by using a pearl highlight. 

Lips: Since the eyeshadow is a soft and light color, I decided to choose the lips as my focal point of the look. I chose two options, pink and red. I filled in my lips with a lip liner of both colors and then added lip gloss on top for a shine. The color option is up to you but remember to make it bright because this is the chosen focus point of the look. 

Hope you guys enjoyed all my makeup tutorials and found then helpful with your decision of makeup for Prom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment