Tuesday 30 April 2013

Makeup Look #2 : Bronze Eye

Hello everyone, for look number two, I have chosen to do a bronze eye. I believe this look is great on girls with blue eyes and with a little tan. I believe this eye look would also go great with earth and nature toned coloured even sometimes red dresses like the ones illustrated below.   

                                                                                



 So, here is the tutorial. 


Eyeshadow: For this look, I used a bronze eyeshadow all over the lid. Then I applied a darker brown color in the crease to add definition. Then I went in with a copper color and also swept that in the crease to make the eyes have more of that sunset vibe. Finally I ended with a deep brown in the outer "v" to further define the eye. 

Eyeliner: If you did not notice, there was no eyeliner in this look. This is because adding a black eyeliner would make the look more intense and harsh when the goal is to have a soft bronze/nude look to it.

Contouring: I used my bronzer and applied it in the "E-3" method. This method is applying bronzer on your temples, under your cheekbones and along your jaw. So with your brush you are making an "E" on one side of your face and a "3" on the other side of your face. Look at Beyonce down below where I have drawn on her face to illustrate this "E-3" method. 






Highlighting: Here i used a bronze colored highlight called Sun Beam by Benefit. We used this highlight because it is a bronzed look and you want to stick with using warm colors to look uniform in color. Using this specific highlight will give you the illusion of your face glowing in the sun. 

Lips: For this look, since we were using mostly nudes and warm colors, to keep it uniform I chose this warm pink nude color to finish the look. 

This is look number one, I hope everyone enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment